The affairs of the Craft are managed by the Master Court who work to the following objectives:-
- To provide support to members of the Incorporation, their dependents and the spouses/civil partners, sons and daughters of deceased members who are in need of assistance.
- To provide support to coopers and ex-coopers (who are not members of the Incorporation) and their dependents who are in need of assistance.
- To provide prized, educational assistance and support to apprentice coopers.
- To provide general support, including prizes and educational assistance, in the field of industries derived from cooperage.
- To support the wider objectives of the Trades House of Glasgow.
- To make gifts to suitable charities and causes.